1. GMP System documents are supplied for use by you, the client, at your nominated single site ONLY unless otherwise agreed with GMP Systems.
2. The term “use by the client” is applicable to all staff within your organisation. You may make copies of documents ONLY for use within your organisation’s single site unless otherwise agreed with GMP Systems.
3. Orders for GMP Systems products may be placed by telephone, e-mail, letter or on-line. In all cases payment must be made with the order before any products are despatched, unless otherwise agreed with GMP Systems.
4. GMP Systems does NOT provide documents “on approval”. The GMP Systems’ website provides the opportunity to examine samples of our material, and therefore GMP Systems operates a “no returns” and a “no refund” policy. GMP Systems agrees to supply the client organisation with our products on this strict understanding.
5. GMP Systems reserves the right to revise or vary prices as and when it deems appropriate. Prices quoted on our website are those applicable at any given time.
6. GMP Systems' documents are supplied on the understanding that the information provided within them is provided for guidance and only for clients carrying on business within England and Wales. In particular:
a) GMP Systems is not in business providing legal or accountancy advice or other professional services. The client is therefore advised to seek that advice or those services as and when a specific issue arises;
b) selection of products is the responsibility of the client;
c) GMP Systems makes no warranty or representation that the supply of any Product will achieve a particular result for the client or that any Product is appropriate for use in locations or jurisdictions other than England and Wales.
In addition, whilst all reasonable care is taken to ensure the accuracy of the content of the Products, to the fullest extent permitted by law GMP Systems excludes all liability for any loss caused to any person or other legal entity acting as a result of any statement contained within a Product.
7. By placing an order for GMP Systems’ products or services the client accepts these Terms and Conditions in full.
8. GMP Systems reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time; accordingly, you should review these Terms and Conditions each time you view this website. Your continued use of the website signifies that you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as they are amended.